The Name, Christ
 작성자 : 최고관리자
Date : 2015-03-25 13:39  |  Hit : 759  
"I shall also give the morning star(熙星)“ (Revelation2:28).
  The Victor's first name is Hee-Sung(熙星), which means bright morning star.

And the Bible describes Christ as a Lamb. For example, "A Lamb came and took the scroll from the right hand of Him who was seated on the throne"(Revelation 5:7). The Victor Adam was born in the calender year of Ram on the oriental cycle. "then I looked and saw the Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty four thousand, who had His name and His father's name inscribed on their foreheads"(Revelation 14:1). "They will war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will conquer them"(Revelation 17:14). "Come This way. I will show you the bride, the Lamb's wife"(Revelation 21:9). "For the Lord God omnipotent is its temple and so is the Lamb"(Revelation 21:22). "Only those whose names have been recorded in the Lamb's Book of Life"(Revelation 21:27). "Flowing forth from the throne of God and from the Lamb"(Revelation 22:1). "But, the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it"(Revelation 22:3), and so on.

Also, the month and date on which the Victor Christ was born means Lambs. He was born on June 28th in 1931 according to the lunar calendar. In the I-Ching, the Book of Changes, the date 28 means a star, and the hour on which He was born was four o'clock in the morning, which means gold in the oriental science of divination. Gold symbolizes Immortality.